Friday, December 4, 2015

Onward...

Well, I've picked a plan. I think it's a good plan. It's a humble plan that I'm sure I can handle mentally. The problem is that I can't bring myself to tell all but one person exactly what it is. If I do, I know I will be rejected. Marked off as nuts or pitiful. The thing is, I don't think it's pitiful. It's just a lifestyle choice. There are so many ways to live in this world and I don't think any of them are bad. Every life style is suited for a different person. Whether someone lives in an earthbag home or a mansion, RV or their car it all serves a purpose.

I look back now and think, how did I become so shaped by society's biases and approvals. It seems we are destined to be shaped by them but it is our job as adults to break out of it.

I'll try my best not to romanticize this lifestyle. It'll be hard. People will worry. But end result -I think- will be amazing. As I prepare for it I'll just keep my head down and hope it turns out well.

-O.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion or travel advice? Go ahead!